Prepare yourself for an unparalleled golfing experience. Our course is a pleasure for golfers of any skill level to play. Capital Hills will challenge you while providing a relaxing, picturesque backdrop. Test your accuracy with our fairways, water hazards and sand traps; we have everything you need to challenge you and improve your game. All in all, our goal is to provide you with a quality experience that includes exceptional service and a comfortable atmosphere.
Rules for play at Capital Hills
- No slow play - play ready golf and allow faster players to play through.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on the course.
- All players must pay fees and have their own set of clubs.
- No spectators, caddies, or non-paid persons allowed.
- Observe cart signs. Use paths as much as possible, keep 25 yards from greens, and do not drive on steep inclines.
- Repair ball marks, replace divots in fairway, and rake all marks in bunkers.
- Dog walking is restricted to nature trail during golf season. Please clean up after your dog, Thank you.